Warehouse Associate - Receiver II
John Zink Hamworthy Combustion is now hiring for a Warehouse Associate/Receiver in Tulsa, Oklahoma. We are recognized for safety, environmental excellence, innovation, and customer service. This is a great opportunity for an individual to be part of an operative team and gain experience with a well-established and growing manufacturing and test facility. This role is not open to visa sponsorship.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Pick orders, palletize, load, and unload products
- Receive incoming shipments in accordance with company receiving procedures
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures while paying special attention to safety policies
- Pull parts according to customer and shop orders
- Deliver parts to designated staging areas
- Fill emergency back orders and deliver to the proper location
- Compare products to information recorded in the computer system, purchase orders, and receiving documents
- Examine shipments for discrepancies in quantity and description, and report problems to the appropriate individuals in a timely manner
- Operate a forklift to transport merchandise to, from, and within the warehouse and to put away, drop down, and rotate full pallets of stock through the warehouse inventory racks
The Experience You Will Bring
- Willing and able to work overtime, as needed
- A minimum of one (1) year of experience in a warehouse or distribution role
- Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
What Will Put You Ahead
- Vocational School
- High School Diploma or GED
- Experience operating a forklift
- Three (3) or more years of experience in a warehouse environment
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf