Supply Chain Process Analyst - IBP
GP Packaging & Cellulose Digital Core Supply Chain Process Analyst - IBP
This position is within the GP Packaging & Cellulose Business Segment, assigned to the P&C Digital Core transformation program. This position creates long-term value through the design and successful delivery of Integrated Business Planning processes and technology solutions utilizing Infor’s M3 ERP and IBP supply chain planning suite. The ideal candidate should have 5+ years of practical experience in supply chain functions such as Customer Service, Production Planning, Demand Planning, or Inventory Planning. The selected candidate must possess strong project management skills, demonstrate desire to learn, be detail-oriented, and a change management champion.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Design processes and technical solutions to support demand, inventory, and supply planning processes.
- Liaison with systems integrator partners to deliver functional and technical specifications, test plans and cutover plans for deployments.
- Perform data validations, data cleansing, and user acceptance testing.
- Support the creation and delivery of training to end users.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure alignment in processes and design requirements.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain, Business, Engineering, or related field
- 5+ years practical experience in supply chain functions such as Customer Service, Production Planning, Demand Planning, or Inventory Planning
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience in Pulp & Paper industry
- Experience with Infor M3 ERP and/or Infor supply chain planning solutions (Demand Planning, Inventory Planning and/or Supply Planning)
- Experience working with forecasting, analysis, and simulation tools.
- Experience with large ERP transformation projects
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf