Production role focused on setting up and operating cutting machines in a clean manufacturing environment.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Set up machines per drawings and standard instructions.
- Operate, monitor, and reload machines while standing.
- Perform visual inspection and measurements using calipers, drop gages, and magnifying equipment to ensure quality.
- Monitor production quality and advise process engineer of any deficiencies.
- Other duties as assigned.
SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Mechanically inclination.
- Basic computer skills including Windows, Outlook, Word, and Excel.
- Valid driver’s license.
- US citizenship or permanent US resident.
- Equipment maintenance experience a plus.
The Experience You Will Bring
- High School Diploma
- Experience working in a production environment on automated equipment
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience operating die cutting production line
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf