Senior Data Analyst
Koch Ag & Energy Solutions, LLC. (KAES) is seeking a Senior Data Analyst to strengthen the relationship between our customers and IT. Being a market-based company, KAES is keenly aware that technology is impacting the marketplace and our business. KAES IT works to understand, synthesize and recommend existing and emerging technologies that will enhance the value that KAES can create for its customers.
KAES and its subsidiaries market and distribute more than 13 million tons of fertilizer products annually worldwide. From an IT perspective, this creates a wealth of opportunities to develop and apply your skills and to explore a variety of career paths. This role will collaborate with customers and team members and utilize data analytics expertise to provide data-informed insights to help drive decisions for credit, market risk, financial and accounting efforts. The successful candidate for this role will need to have an entrepreneurial mindset, strong communication skills, and excellent critical thinking skills.
The KAES Senior Data Analyst is an IT Professional who is familiar with a variety of data analysis concepts, practices, and technologies and can apply this knowledge to help the business improve capabilities, eliminate waste, and capture additional revenue opportunities. This role will focus on executing data warehousing projects for KAES's financial and accounting teams.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Participate in project team design meetings to capture user requirements
- Collaborate with Data Architects to deliver detailed designs for data features
- Coordinate delivery of new data features with offshore development team
- Complete ETL and data model development
- Work with subject matter experts and Business Systems Analysts to complete new feature testing
- Provide second level support for credit, market risks and financial subject areas
- Recommend enhancements to optimize or enhance current credit, market risk and finance data subject areas
The Experience You Will Bring
- At least 5 years’ experience developing and supporting business analytics applications
- Experience with SQL to include PL/SQL or Transact SQL
- Experience with visualization tools (Tableau, Qlik, Power BI, etc.)
- Experience with ETL design and support
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience with Amazon Web Services data analytics tools (S3, Matillion, Redshift)
- Experience with Big Data Platform (Redshift, Hadoop, GBQ, etc)
- Experience with AtScale
- Experience with agile development process
- Experience in Oracle's e-Business Suite (GL, AP, AR, Cash Mgt, & Procurement) with Release 11.5 or higher experience
- Bachelor’s degree
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf