Entry Level Technician
John Zink Hamworthy Combustion is seeking a Burner Technician /Refinery Equipment Operator to be part of our Tulsa R&D Test Facility. This is an outstanding opportunity to be part of an industry leading test facility with a very interesting and challenging work environment.
A Day In The Life Typically Includes:
- Daily setup and tear down of equipment for projects
- Testing of combustion equipment such as process burners, thermal oxidizers and flares
- Work closely with Process and PM and R&D engineers
- Daily use of computers and HMI systems
- Personal QC of products when they arrive at the test center
- Perform facility preventative maintenance and routine inspections
- Work in group settings
- Being involved in innovation and new ideas for combustion products
What You Will Need:
- Mechanical background
- Ability to work in a team and collaborative environment
- Ability to climb ladders and stairs
- Ability to meet all medical requirements and perform confined space entry work inside of test facility furnaces and related equipment
- Ability to work full time in all outdoor conditions at times in adverse conditions in full FR coveralls
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 lbs. when required
- Ability to work 10-hour daily shifts as well as scheduled and unscheduled overtime when required
- Basic computer knowledge
What Will Put You Ahead?
- Pipe fitting and related experience/knowledge
- Experience with software such as MS Word, Excel and Outlook
- PLC & HMI knowledge
- Welding skills with certification in pipe welding
- Electrical or instrumentation skills
- Associates degree or higher
- Technical school degree
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf