We are seeking a Senior Accountant at our Corporate Headquarters in Wichita, KS to provide accounting, cash forecasting, financial analysis and financial reporting services in support of Koch Family members and Foundations. This role will have primary finance and accounting responsibility for family owned businesses, investments, and foundations.
A successful candidate will have the following characteristics:
- Strong communication, collaboration and customer relationship skills
- Reliable, professional and ability to be trusted with sensitive/confidential information
- Ability to organize, prioritize and manage multiple customers and activities
- Ability to analyze, think critically and problem solve
- Strong customer focus with analytical, financial and economic thinking skills
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Complete accounting activities associated with full Balance Sheet, Income Statement and Cash Flow.
- Preparation and presentation of accurate, relevant and timely financial reporting packages for key customers.
- Provide financial analysis in support of business activities, investments, and venture opportunities.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Accounting or Finance
- Minimum of 2 years of Accounting or Finance experience
- Strong understanding of General Ledger, Balance Sheet, Income Statement and Statement of Cash Flows
- Experience in Financial Analysis review and presentation
- Strong capability with Microsoft Excel to include spreadsheet creation/editing, pivot tables, data manipulation/analysis and formula creation etc.
What Will Put You Ahead
- Ability to interact with and improve financial systems thru innovation and automation
- Investment analysis and point of view development experience
- Knowledge of GAAP Accounting and Tax impacts
- Experience with Partnership and Investment Accounting
- Strong understanding of Internal Control practices
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf