Sr. Business Systems Analyst
Koch Ag & Energy Solutions, LLC. (KAES) is seeking a Sr. Business Systems Analyst for our Back Office Product Delivery Team. Being a market-based company, KAES is keenly aware that technology is impacting the marketplace and our business. KAES IT works to understand, synthesize, and recommend existing and emerging technologies that will enhance the value that KAES can create for its customers.
KAES and its subsidiaries market and distribute more than 13 million tons of fertilizer products annually worldwide. From an IT perspective, this creates a wealth of opportunities to develop and apply your skills and to explore a variety of career paths.
The KAES Business Systems Analyst is an IT Professional who will understand the priority of the business and lead projects to improve capabilities, eliminate waste, and capture additional revenue opportunities.
This role will focus on executing projects related to Accounting & Finance transaction systems including data analytics as part of the Back Office Product Delivery Team. The successful candidate for this role will need to have an entrepreneurial mindset, strong communication skills, and excellent critical thinking skills.
This role can sit in Wichita, Kansas City, Oklahoma City, Tulsa, or Omaha.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Effectively capture business requirements, map processes, and develop functional specifications in support of business priorities
- Coordinate testing and process changes through the organization as needed
- Recommend enhancements to optimize or enhance current business processes
- Collaborate with team members to create and maintain project plan
- Provide second level support for KAES's financial and accounting applications while transferring knowledge to first level support teams.
- Implement complex IT solutions
- Research disruptive information technology
- Experiment with new technologies that can be leveraged to add value to the business
The Experience You Will Bring
- 5+ years of Business System Analysis or Process Analysis experience
- Project Management experience with small to medium-sized projects
- Experience working with software vendors or software development to solve application issues
- Experience managing all aspects of solution delivery including; requirements gathering, scope definition, resource planning, budget management, status reporting, risk management and change control
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience with Amazon Web Services data analytics tools (S3, Matillion, Redshift), Big Data Planforms (Redshift, Hadoop, GBQ, etc) and/or visualization tools (Tableau, Qlik, Power Bi, etc.)
- Experience with AtScale, ETL Design and Support
- Experience as a Digital Product Manager an/or agile development process
- Experience in Oracle's e-Business Suite (GL, AP, AR, Cash Mgt, & Procurement) with Release 11.5 or higher experience
- Experience in or knowledge of the fertilizer/agricultural industry
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institution with a Focus in IT, Accounting, and/or Finance
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf