Serves as the local operations relationship manager and technical resource for hardware and software support in installing, upgrading, and troubleshooting Operations Technology within the assigned location. Provides assistance\backup to KBS leveraged service support of PC, server, storage, networking, etc.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Utilizes the Compass helpdesk to troubleshoot, diagnose, and resolve Operations Technology hardware and software problems.May provide limited training to end users in the use of equipment and applications.
- Adds and maintains Operations Technology on the network.Assigns application access, security, and ensures application of standards. Provides systems access to the local area networks (LAN) and secured PCN.Conducts tests to verify network connectivity is complete and accessible. Coordinate plans and activities that involve the maintenance and set up of the data network
- When required; Participates in local projects that involve personal computer (PC) software upgrades, hardware upgrades, and software distribution tools.
- Understand, support and comply with current Molex policies and practices related business programs. Including but not limited to government regulations, International Standards Organization (ISO) and Environmental, and/or Health and Safety (EH&S), Six Sigma & Lean Manufacturing, Total Quality Management (TQM), and Management Systems.
The Experience You Will Bring
- +2 years’ supporting and maintaining network equipment, active directory, data storage, backup infrastructure, PC hardware and software support. Must be relevant to today’s technologies.
- +1 years’ experience in a connected factory interfacing with related business functional areas. Specifically related to Shop floor device connectivity.
- +1 years’ experience with shop floor systems support of MII or other Manufacturing Execution System like software products and related infrastructure e.g. OPC, Historian, Label printers, RF scanners, Tablets, Visualization, etc.
- English Advanced
- Experience with administering virtual environments
- Strong verbal/written communication skills that demonstrate the ability to express ideas clearly and concisely
- Calm demeanor. May deal with internal contacts, management and external suppliers during crisis situations and handle multiple, competing priorities
- Problem solving skills that demonstrate the ability to identify, determine causes, evaluate alternative solutions, and make recommendations
- Ability to prioritize work assignments
- +2 years’ experience of proven project management skills
- Experience with administering VMware environments
- Working knowledge of SAP SapGui, ECC, PLM
- Knowledge of Cisco equipment Familiarity with Ethernet networks, O365, Oracle, SQL, anti-virus tools, HP and Dell servers and storage
- Bachelor’s Degree in a computer related field +5 years in an IT related field
- English Advanced