Phillips-Medisize in Costa Mesa, California is seeking a Tool Maker to manufacture and assemble complex Molds, Tools and Fixtures to design specification along with assisting Engineers in Design work.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Manufacturing of all components required in mold making process
- Work with complicated models using Solidworks and MasterCam
- Ability to create prints and drawings to assist internally and for outsourcing
- Set up and operate toolroom equipment, including manual machines, CNC, Wire and Sinker EDM and surface grinding
- Produce high precision work
- Finish work with stoning, polishing, and deburring without losing sharp edges
- Provide technical expertise to other mold manufacturers, designers, apprentices and Engineers
- Troubleshoot new mold problems during sampling
- Support Production with repair and replacement of tools and Fixtures
- Responsible for the completion of all aspects of the mold manufacturing process on schedule
The Experience You Will Bring
- Two-year degree in machine tooling or similar discipline; or equivalent mix of education and experience
- Minimum of three (3) years of experience
What Will Put You Ahead
- Strong working knowledge of plastic injection molds
- Experience using SAP
- Ability to estimate labor hours of each project or part
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf