Starting Pay- $18.73 - $22.89/hr(overtime opportunities, quarterly bonuses, and 48hrs PTO)
Sign-On Bonus- *$1,000
Our Georgia-Pacific Containerboard facility, in Toledo, OR is seeking safety-oriented individuals to join our team as entry-level Production Laborers.
Production Laborers create value by operating paper manufacturing equipment, performing preventative maintenance, and mechanical tasks to produce a variety of products that are used in corrugated boxes and packaging for retail items. This role offers advanced training opportunities which can lead to increased career and compensation possibilities.
This is a rotating 12hr shift that includes weekends, holidays, and overtime. Weekly shift schedule as outlined 2 day (6:30am - 6:30p), 2 night (6:30p - 6:30a), 4 days off.
To learn more about our Containerboard business visit:https://www.gp.com/product-overview/gp-packaging
What you will do in your role:
- Assisting department operators as directed during standard operating conditions and machine downtime
- Driving forklifts and skid steer loaders to move material throughout the production floor
- General housekeeping duties throughout the production departments
- Safely and efficiently working in a fast-paced, industrial environment that is hot, cold, humid, and noisy
- Performing tasks that entail lifting, walking, climbing, stooping, pushing and/or pulling for at least 12hrs per day
- Routinely lifting upwards of 50lbs
- High school diploma or GED
- Experience working in an industrial, manufacturing, military, construction, finishing or logging environment within the last 10 years
- One (1) year or more of experience in the pulp and paper industry
- Forklift operating experience
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf