Molder - First Shift
Phillips-Medisize Costa Mesa is seeking a Molder to operate the molding machine and meet all production, quality, and safety requirements.
1st Shift: Monday-Friday 4:30AM-1:00PM
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Responsible for performing safe operation of a mold machine
- Responsible for performing a variety of general tasks involved in manufacturing process. These tasks include, but are not limited to; mold machine operation, basic manufacture, assembly, use of basic hand tools and any operation of assigned production/manufacturing.
- Working in bench-top assembly environment using a variety of manufacturing equipment
- Modifying the mold machine programs as needed per the operating procedures to meet the needs of our customers
- Work in lean 6S environment
- Record process documentation
- Complying with all safety requirements including; manufacturing practices and procedures, standard operating procedures and manufacturing documentation
The Experience You Will Bring
- High School Diploma or GED
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience operating injection molding machines
- 1+ years of experience is preferred
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf