EMEA CONSTRUCTION SERVICES BUSINESS LEADER
Koch Engineered Solutions (KES) is seeking a Construction Services Business Leader to direct construction business growth and capability development efforts for the EMEA region. The construction markets served by the growing business are aligned with the Koch Engineering Services family of mass transfer, process and emissions control products installed, upgraded and maintained in refinery, petrochemical and heavy industrial facilities in the region. This role can be based at any of our KES facilities in Aprilia or Vimercate (Italy) or Dudelange (Luxembourg) or Poole or Stoke-on-Trent (UK) or Madrid (Spain) or Montz (Germany).
What You Will Do In Your Role:
- Responsibility for Construction Services business development and operations in the region aligned with the KES 5-Year Growth Vision
- Implement the business strategies to suit the specific regions within EMEA
- Oversight of Technical Sales, Estimating and Proposals
- Oversight of Construction Operations including the following disciplines: Construction Project Management, Field Construction Operations, Site Construction Management and Supervision, Sub-Contracting (aligned with and supported by KES EMEA capability), Construction HSE (aligned with and supported by KES EMEA capability), Construction QA / QC (aligned with and supported by KES EMEA capability
- Capability build-out for all of the above as needed
The Experience You Will Bring
- University Degree in Construction Management, Engineering or Business Management
- Experience in the Process Equipment Construction Management, Equipment or End User Industries
- Experience with direct P&L responsibility
- Experience working in refinery, petroleum chemical or chemical complexes
- Travel up to 50% and work at other site locations throughout the region
- Fluency in English is required.
What Will Put You Ahead
- Demonstrated experience successfully building and growing a business unit.
- Direct experience with field construction in support of one of the KES equipment businesses
- Fluency in other languages common to the region.