IT Project Administrator
We are seeking an experienced IT Project Administrator to join our Portfolio Management team at KGS. We are actively maturing the Global Portfolio Management capability internally within KGS and with our customers.
The right team member will focus on servicing our customers project/resource needs while working as a team to mature KBS Portfolio Management capabilities. A strong understanding of project and resource management, along with any PPM tool exposure in an IT organization is a must.
This position is at our KGS Wichita, KS location.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Reviewing incoming resource requests for work and assigning to the appropriate resource manager as part of daily resource request reviews
- Training support for Resource managers and timekeeping users
- Minor admin level changes for User maintenance, like adding group/role
- Help preparing/submitting reports – customize the reports
- Maintain test plans & Testing for upgrades
- Release coordinator
- Interface with platform team – update user stories/acceptance criteria
- Help coordinate testing before deployment
- Keep the documentation up to date
- User support – project/time keeping
- Communication on changes/upgrades
- Developing and maintaining strong relationships with customers
- Continually evaluating and improving processes and procedures to maximize efficiencies
- Effectively handling and resolving customer escalations
- Educating customers, resource members and team members on leading practices and process related to resource management and time keeping
- Executing some PPM Tool Administration tasks
The Experience You Will Bring
- 2+ years of experience in an IT demand management or project management support role
- Experience supporting Project Management processes and procedures
- Exposure to PPM tool(s)
- Experience in application or systems administration
What Will Put You Ahead
- Bachelor’s Degree in Science, Technology, Engineering, or related field
- Experience in the Infrastructure and application IT space
- Experience with Service Now ITBM or Planview
- Experience in prioritization processes that not only include value, but also factor in readiness, likelihood of success, and a resource consumption index
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf