HEALTHCARE APPLICATION DEVELOPMENT SPECIALIST
Come grow with us! Flint Hills Resources, a leading refining, chemicals and biofuels company is growing and we are looking for the best people to grow with us. We are looking for candidates who want to create long term value, who are not afraid to challenge the status quo, and who want to find fulfillment in what they do.
If this sounds like you, then we invite you to apply to join the Flint Hills Resources team. We are a privately held fast growing company, so the opportunities for development and advancement are abundant.
Flint Hills Resources is looking for a Healthcare Application Development Specialist to support our fast growing medical polypropylene business. As the Healthcare Application Development Specialist, you will work with medical OEMs to gain approval of our product in existing and new applications. You will also leverage relationships in the medical community, investigate new medical market opportunities and work to grow Flint Hills’ healthcare customer base.
This position is preferred to be located in Longview, TX, however there is flexibility to work remotely.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Own the healthcare strategy for our polypropylene business
- Develop relationships with medical OEMs and facilitate our product approval
- Provide technical information on our products and applications to medical OEMs and converters
- Lead the development of technical and marketing information for our healthcare products
- Participate in medical conferences and present papers on new medical applications
- Develop new products for the healthcare market
- Oversee the regulatory requirements for all the products used in healthcare application
- Review and approve new medical applications
- Must be willing and able to travel up to 50% of the time
The Experience You Will Bring
- 10 plus years of technical experience with plastic application for the healthcare industry
- Bachelor’s Degree in chemistry or engineering
What Will Put You Ahead
- Advanced technical degree in chemistry or engineering
- Experience at a medical OEM
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf