Utility Operator - 2nd Shift
Utility Operator - 2nd shift – Medford, Wi
Phillips-Medisize, a Molex Company is an end-to-end provider of innovation, development and manufacturing solutions to the pharmaceutical, diagnostics and medical device industries. Our Medford, Wisconsin location is seeking Utility Operators to support manufacturing of injection molded parts and assembly.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Assist Team Leader with operator scheduling duties and necessary admin tasks
- Provide cross-over communication to relieving Utility Operator
- Maintain communication with Team Lead throughout the shift
- Provide breaks to production operators during specified break times – by giving breaks themselves and scheduling break operators as needed
- Coordinate additional break ops as needed
- Assist Team Leader with mid shift scheduling to include 12 hr shifts and overtime
- Assist with coordination of operator trainings and provide coverage where needed
- Run and be knowledgeable about the injection molding presses
- Keep pace/timing with the rate of all operational machinery
- Perform visual, in-process and final inspection of parts, check for contamination
- Keep and maintain accurate records
The Experience You Will Bring
- High School diploma or GED
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience using addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division in an industrial setting
- At least one (1) year of experience and industrial or manufacturing environment
Shift - 3:00 pm - 11:00 pm - Monday -Friday
This position does not qualify for VISA sponsorship In order to comply with U.S. export control laws and regulations, this position requires applicants to either provide proof of U.S. citizenship or lawful permanent resident status or be eligible to receive an export authorization (a license) under the International Traffic in Arms Regulations and/or the Export Administration Regulations.
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf