Transformation Specialist - Training and Development
Guardian is a leading worldwide manufacturer of float glass and fabricated glass products for the commercial and residential construction industries. The company is also one of the top 100 global automotive suppliers. The company and its subsidiaries operate facilities throughout North America, Europe, South America, Asia, Africa, and the Middle East.
Guardian is a progressive company that encourages independent thought and creativity. We encourage our people to use their ambition and creativity to drive our organization, while advancing their careers. We are currently looking for a Transformation Specialist lead site training activities and support site leadership in the development and implementation of business transformation initiatives.
The Transformation Specialist will lead efforts in the development, implementation, and optimization of training materials used to facilitate transformation and build of culture of knowledge. The Transformation Specialist will work in cross-functional teams to create and deliver products and services including user education and training materials, project plans, tool kits, and evaluation materials. Scope of work includes, but is not limited to Operations, Quality, EH&S and HR.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Partner with key stakeholders to identify training needs and determine the business case for training initiatives and Learning Management System (LMS) development.
- Develop and deploy training materials and curriculum.
- Coach department trainers in techniques such as on the job training (OJT), programmed instruction and instructor-led training across multiple departments.
- Support key Transformation projects in alignment with the MBM Framework.
- Evaluate teaching methods to select the options that will aid in the delivery of concepts without unnecessary distraction, downtime, or confusion.
- Contribute to the instruction and presentation of training courses and assess effectivity of different methods and materials.
- Support critical and immediate corrective actions when and where safety or quality is affected.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor's Degree
- 2-4 years of experience in training development
- Demonstrated ability as a leader and the ability to influence others
- Detail oriented with good facilitation, communication, computer, and organizational skills
- Demonstrated problem solving and analytical ability
- Proven understanding of learning styles and associated training strategies
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf