Stamping Press Operator 2nd Shift
Molex is looking for a self-motivated individual to join our talented team as an experienced stamping press operator. If you are looking for a way to accelerate your career and be part of a great company, this may be the opportunity for you. We offer a climate controlled environment, 10 paid holidays per year, and a commitment to safety.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Running punch presses to produce products to a specified quantity
- Collaborate with other operators, inspectors, and technicians to solve problems and resolve issues
- Work within the established safety guidelines and rules.
- Work within the established quality management system, follow all process instructions for standard work, and use proper methods for process improvements and changes.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Previous experience running high speed progressive stamping dies and thin gage materials
- Experience operating Bruderer or Minster punch presses (30 to 60 tons)
- Use of precision measurement equipment (micrometers, calipers, optical comparators, or similar)
- Comfortable working with computers
What Will Put You Ahead
Previous press set up experience is a plus
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf