Koch Engineered Solutions (KES) is currently seeking a Marketing Specialist to become a part of their growing strategic marketing capability supporting OnPoint, a digital solutions business focused on delivering optimization technologies to the industrial market.
The Marketing Specialist will be responsible for executing effective marketing strategies, assisting with campaign development, managing vendor relationships, and providing support in overall branding efforts. This position will perform a broad range of marketing activities and play an integral part in the execution of marketing plans to reach targets from brand awareness to product promotion.
The ideal candidate will be creative, innovative, resourceful, and results-oriented. They must have exceptional communication (oral and written), organization, and prioritization skills.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Work with the OnPoint Brand Manager to support measurable marketing strategies that increase brand awareness and lead capture.
- Work in tandem with internal creative team to develop, implement, and evaluate the effectiveness of marketing and communications content, including video, web, tradeshow, social media, and collateral materials.
- Partner with internal and external vendors to develop marketing materials such as white papers, case studies, and presentations.
- Outline social media content and update accounts on a consistent basis to drive engagement across channels.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends while exploring new tools to boost the overall efficiency and innovation of marketing activities.
- Manage internal communications systems and content to promote transparency within the organization around current business priorities and progress.
- Analyze data across campaigns to identify best practices, optimize marketing performance, and report findings to supervisors and teams.
- Strengthen the organization’s overall brand through various media avenues
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, Business or related field, OR equivalent professional work experience
- 1+ years' experience in a marketing role
- Experience with branding and content creation on Social Media platforms, such as LinkedIn and Twitter
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite
- Background in B2B marketing space
- Knowledge of CRM systems, such as Salesforce
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Ability to conduct data analysis and use complex data sets to understand performance, make recommendations, drive decisions, and measure results
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf