Sr. Sourcing Manager - Marketing Services (open to remote)
The Sr. Sourcing Manager is a part of the Strategic Sourcing and Procurement (SS&P) capability, responsible for more than $100MM Marketing Services spend in Georgia Pacific Consumer Products with potential across other Georgia Pacific business units. This role reports to the Director-Headquarters Procurement and has primary focus on marketing/advertising services category. This individual is expected to lead the sourcing function of cross functional project teams while also having responsibility for ongoing strategic sourcing and category management needs. The individual should be able to influence and must be comfortable working in a cross-functional organization. The responsibilities for this role include, but are not limited to strategic category management, including: supplier relationship and performance management, contracting and contract management, project execution, establishing and executing category sourcing strategies, and building and maintaining collaborative business partnerships.
- Become a leader in our culture by learning and applying Market Based Management, using mental models and tools.
- Utilize economic and critical thinking skills to evaluate alternatives to solve identified opportunities aligned to our vision.
- Develop and maintain key relationships across the headquarter’s groups to understand business POV’s, key opportunities and identify how SS&P can contribute to meeting those objectives
- Use benchmarking, market intelligence and other data to create insights and to identify new profitable opportunities. Prioritize and drive effective change with and through cross functional teams while holding company and suppliers accountable.
- Seek best knowledge internally and externally to develop knowledge networks, evaluate alternatives, and improve market intelligence.
- Develop a beneficial relationship with key internal stakeholders and strategic relationship management with external parties.
- Demonstrate a desire to be a lifelong learner to develop ideas to drive continuous improvement and transformation in work methods and/or work product
- Embrace and utilize new technology to advance work methods and/or work product.
- Ability to manage projects effectively and be a change leader in our organization.
- Understand the legal, technical and commercial aspects of contracts and effectively communicate internally and externally.
- Be the subject matter expert in the Marketing Services
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor’s degree
- Five years of experience in strategic sourcing, contract/vendor management, or supply chain management
- Experience understanding business requirements and demonstrating the ability to understand multiple and stakeholder groups and implement changes
- Experience in developing category strategies and leading strategic sourcing events, supplier negotiations and contract development
- Experience with legal and commercial terms
- Experience in Marketing/Advertising sourcing and implementing sourcing strategies
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience in Corporate Services sourcing and implementing sourcing strategies
- Supply Chain, Finance, or Manufacturing process-related degree
- Previous experience in a project management or PMO (program management office) role
- Experience as a strategic management, operations, or audit consultant
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf