Koch Specialty Plant Services, LLC (KSPS) is now hiring for an Estimator for their Houston, TX office
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Build detailed customer estimates for KSPS projects
- Work with KSPS project management, engineering, and operations to support project planning (post award) and resource-loading schedules
- Understand and extract information from vessel and internal equipment drawings needed to produce accurate proposals
- Generate construction schedules to include scope of work, task logic and durations, manpower loadings, etc
- Identifying tools and equipment required to perform a project
- Communicate with customers regarding proposal/project requirements and specifications
The Experience You Will Bring
- Experience reading and interpreting Engineering drawings, isometrics, P&ID's
- Experience developing scope of work schedules
- Respiratory Protection Fit-Testing and Pulmonary Function Testing are required prior to employment
- Fitness for Duty exams are required prior to employment
What Will Put You Ahead
- Knowledge of fired equipment (boilers, burners, flares, towers/drums, VCU)
- Experience in P6 or Microsoft Project
- Knowledge of I&E
- Experience with advanced work packages
THIS ROLE IS NOT OPEN TO VISA SPONSORHSHIP
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf