SENIOR TAX ANALYST-state
Koch Companies Services, LLC is looking for a Senior Tax Analyst to join our State Income Tax Team in Atlanta, GA. As a Senior Tax Analyst, you will assist with state income and franchise tax compliance, including tax return and workpaper review, work with different Koch businesses to understand the how and why behind their data, and partner with other state team members, federal compliance teams, and the businesses to advance value-add initiatives. In addition, you will help with monitoring legislative developments and understanding the economic impact to the company. This role offers broad exposure to a variety of industries through all of the different Koch companies.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Help plan and manage the state compliance process, including estimated payments, extensions, and tax return preparation
- Understand corporate restructurings and determine impact to compliance
- Create and validate data used in compliance process, such as with apportionment or state modifications
- Work and communicate with the Koch businesses and federal compliance teams to answer state-related questions
- Assist in training and developing a Tax Analyst
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in one of the following – accounting, finance, business, or economics – or a JD
- 3+ years experience in a state or federal income tax compliance role
- 1+ years experience in a supervisory or leadership role
- Experience analyzing corporate restructurings and determining tax implications
- Project management experience
What Will Put You Ahead
- Previous Big 4 or large multinational corporate experience
- CorpTax software experience
- Experience conducting technical research
- Experience training and mentoring interns and tax analysts
- Master’s degree in Taxation or CPA certification
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf