Value Stream Manager
John Zink Hamworthy Combustion is looking for a Value Stream Manager in Tulsa, OK. John Zink continues to grow their Tulsa Manufacturing Facility into a world class operation. We are recognized for safety, environmental excellence, innovation, and customer service. This is a great opportunity for an individual to be part of a well-established and growing manufacturing facility and test center. This role is not open to visa sponsorship.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Coordinating the critical functions, processes, and activities required for efficient Skid Assembly fabrication
- Managing schedules to synchronize engineering, procurement, and manufacturing.
- Acting as a liaison between project managers, procurement, sales, engineering, and manufacturing to ensure efficient, timely, and cost-effective delivery of goods and services to satisfy or exceed our customers’ expectations.
- Collaborating with other Value Stream Managers to coordinate the sharing of resources.
- Providing meaningful metrics related to manufacturing job performance in order to drive continuous improvement (Root Cause Analysis, Actual vs. Estimate, OTP)
- Ensuring that all equipment ships on or before ship dates, at or below budget, and meets or exceeds quality standards.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Degree in applicable field OR equivalent experience
- Ideally 5+ years of experience in scheduling and planning in a manufacturing environment
- Experience with Microsoft Office programs, such as Word, Outlook, and Excel
- Willing and able to maintain strict adherence to safety rules and regulations
- Willing and able to work overtime
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience in an engineered-to-order environment
- Experience with an ERP system or other similar software
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf