Full Stack Development Engineer
Georgia-Pacific (GP) is among the world's leading manufacturers of bath tissue, paper towels, napkins, tableware, paper-based packaging, office papers, cellulose, specialty fibers, nonwoven fabrics, building products and related chemicals. Our building products business makes DensGlass® gypsum board often seen in commercial construction, DryPly® plywood and RESI-MIX® wood adhesives, among others. Our containerboard and packaging business offers high-end graphic packaging to bulk bins as well as Golden Isles fluff pulp. You may also recognize consumer brands like Angel Soft®, Brawny®, and Dixie® on retail shelves and enMotion® towels, Compact® bath tissue and SmartStock® cutlery dispensers when you are away from home. Our GP Harmon business is one of the world's largest recyclers of paper, metal and plastics.
As a Koch Company, we create long-term value using resources efficiently to provide innovative products and solutions that meet the needs of customers and society, while operating in a manner that is environmentally and socially responsible, and economically sound. Headquartered in Atlanta, GA., we employ approximately 35,000 people. For more information, visit www.gp.com.
LOCATION: Atlanta, GA
We are seeking a highly motivated, forward thinking Business Intelligence (BI) professional to support the enterprise GP Decision Analytics Group and develop custom GP BI solutions used across 50+ facilities within multiple divisions. The Decision Analytics Group functions as a Center of Excellence for all things data related for all of Georgia Pacific. This group creates sustainable value and competitive advantage by leveraging analytics, information, technology, and actionable insights across the enterprise while focusing on futuristic possibilities of analytics. This role will have the opportunity to leverage the latest BI and Analytics technologies and partner with our financial community to expand our cost modeling and decision making capabilities.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Development of custom applications, integrations, reports and DevOps workflows
- Work with development team to analyze, design, and implement software solutions
- Participate in estimation of work requests
- Complete development assignment according to agreed upon delivery schedule
- Assist with migrations of applications to Amazon Web Services
- Assist with design, build and implementation of continuous delivery pipelines in Amazon Web Services
- Manage own learning and contribute to technical skill building of the team
- Demonstrate technical, team, and solution leadership through strong communication skills to recommend actionable, data-driven solutions
- Respond to end user issues submitted through the support desk
- Participate on a rotating weekly 24/7 on-call group
- Identify and implement system enhancements that would improve value of applications supported
- Update support documentation as needed
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor’s degree or work-related experience
- At least 5 years of Application development experience
- At least 3 years of .NET development (VB.NET, C#, ASP.NET, etc.)
- At least 3 years of SQL development (queries, procedures, views, table design, etc.)
- Code Management Tools (GitLab, TFS, Azure Dev ops)
- Working knowledge of Angular
- Knowledge of SQL
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience with building and deploying software solutions in Amazon Web Services
- Experience working on an Agile Scrum team
- Experience developing continuous integration and deployment pipelines
- Experience with mobile development
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf