Regional Sales Manager
Koch Engineered Solutions (KES) is seeking a Regional Sales Manager to join our team to promote our products and solutions from our brands such as Koch-Glitsch, John Zink Hamworthy Combustion, and Koch Heat Transfer. This role will be the owner of the relationship between KES and its customers within the Midwest/Northeast. Customers will include accounts such as OEM's and EPC's as well as end users primarily from the refining, petrochemical, midstream, and upstream markets. Our Regional Sales Managers work closely with our customers' technical and commercial personnel to develop equipment proposals that offer a valuable solution to the customers' need. The role involves close teamwork internally with our engineering, procurement, and operations teams to ensure that the KES solution is on time and offers the most value to the customer. The successful candidate will have excellent verbal and written communication skills and be a self-starter with high energy.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Develop and maintain customer relationships
- Sell the company's mass transfer, heat transfer and combustion solutions
- Drive growth strategy within the assigned territory
- Understand and apply Market Based Management principles
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering
- 5+ years of sales or engineering experience in the oil & gas industry
- Ability to travel 50% of the time
- Located in the Midwest or Northeast USA and/or willing to relocate to these regions
What Will Put You Ahead
- 3+ years of sales experience in the Refinery or Petrochemical industry
- Experience with mass transfer, heat transfer, combustion or mist elimination equipment within the refining, petrochemical, midstream, and upstream markets
- Salesforce CRM platform experience
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf
This role is not eligible for VISA sponsorship