Technical Service Engineer
Koch Engineered Solutionsis a growing family of well-established companies acting on global scale — a community of industry experts — that serves customers with innovative, engineered-to-order solutions. Our future is in the development of transformational connected product platforms that integrate equipment, data analytics, closed-loop controls and services.
As part of this family, Koch-Glitsch is global leader in developing, engineering, designing, and manufacturing a complete line of mass transfer and phase separation technology equipment and associated services for the chemical, petrochemical, refining, and gas processing industries.
We are seeking aTechnical Service Engineerwho will be based in Saudi Arabia (Khobar) but available to travel within the whole KSA territory and potentially the GCC.
The ideal resource will be part of a selected team and will provide technical assistance services to KES customers in the region. Additional to the service activity the right candidate will have the possibility to actively support the Aftermarket Sales activities.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Provide equipment technical support to KES customers even with site visits and equipment inspections within KSA and potentially within GCC.
- Will be responsible for proprietary and non-proprietary equipment installation supervision.
- Certify the equipment installation is completed in accordance with the project criteria.
- Contribute to handle local warehouse.
- Recommend virtuous column equipment maintenance best practices.
- Will gain a deep knowledge of the market and of the KES technologies.
- Develop positive and profitable relationship with customers.
- Support the Aftermarket business.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Strong safety culture.
- Mechanical Diploma (2 years).
- Mechanical drawings reading skills.
- Teamwork attitude.
- Learning motivation.
- Interpersonal and communication skills.
- Fluency in English.
- Flexibility to travel as required by the business (approx. 70% of the time).
- Ability to work in unusual conditions, like climbing up stairs and ladders, as well as confined spaces.
What Will Put You Ahead
- Past experience in similar roles such as site service engineer within Oil&Gas sector.
- Familiarity with major refining and petrochemical plants within Saudi Arabia and GCC.
- Specific past experience with mass transfer and separations equipment.
- Arabic language
- Bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering.
Want to learn more about KES?
Feel free to reach out our websites:
LEADERSHIP LIKE NO OTHER
KES is a global leader in the industry world. We back every product with decades of proven performance, unrivalled research and development capabilities, and expert service and support. Our expertise includes:
- Mass Transfer column equipment
- Separation equipment
- Flue gas treatment
- Gas recovery
- Landfill and biogas systems
- Thermal oxidizers
- Vapor control
- Heat transfer
- Oil, gas, and liquids separation, treating and conditioning
- Combustion monitoring
- Turnkey services