What You Will Do In Your Role
- Account Owner / Manager
- Develop partnership with customers; establish mutually beneficial, collaborative and trusting relationships with customers.
- Assess customer needs / values and seek opportunities sustain and grow INVISTA’s competitive advantages.
- Collaborate and communicate across the regional and global integrated nylon value chain to improve decision-making and maximize long-term shareholder value.
- Yinglon ADN Commercialization
- Work with project workstreams to develop and execute on the commercialization vision for the China ADN project.
- Help identify issues, constraints, risks, opportunities etc associated with commercialization and develop / implement solutions.
- Participate as a key member of the commercialization workstream and work with supervisor / workstream leader to ensure successful startup.
- Market Analyst
- Collect market intelligence and share collaboratively with broader team to ensure accurate, actionable point-of-view on market supply/demand and price setting mechanisms.
The Experience You Will Bring
- 3-5 years in sales, marketing or market analysis.
- English high proficiency; ability to communicate verbally by telephone or conference call with native and non-native English speakers.
- Bachelor degree or above
What Will Put You Ahead
- Petrochemical industry experience.
- Analytical skills; financial analysis and/or market analysis.
- English fluency; able to understand idiomatic speech delivered at a high rate of speed.
- University degree, business, chemistry or engineering degree.