Senior Accounting Manager
INVISTA is seeking a contribution minded Senior Accounting Manager in Wichita, KS. As a critical leader in our CFO organization, you will interact with multiple capabilities and other leaders across the organization. Strong communication and collaboration skills are essential to building these mutually beneficial partnerships. You will have technical accounting knowledge to leverage and will continue to build that capability within the team. Previous project management responsibilities or large-scale implementation experience is preferred, and global product costing exposure would be a plus! A successful candidate for this role will be a leader with strong economic and critical thinking skills, coupled with initiative and a focus on creating value for the organization.
INVISTA is among the world's largest integrated producers of polymers and fibers, primarily for nylon. With a business presence in more than 20 countries, INVISTA delivers exceptional value for its customers through market insights, technology innovations and a powerful portfolio of global trademarks including CORDURA® fabric, STAINMASTER® carpet, and ANTRON® carpet fiber. INVISTA's businesses include Intermediates and Performance Solutions. We transform daily life through innovations that create long-term value for our customers and society. You can be a part of the difference by joining the INVISTA team.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Key leader within INVISTA’s Controller Organization with both direct leadership responsibilities and as part of leadership team
- Further transform INVISTA’s global accounting processes including next step in optimizing the global leveraged structure implemented in 2020
- Innovate within our global product costing systems to deliver key value-driver insights to our business customers
- Lead/participate in mergers and acquisitions opportunities, including diligence support and, if successful, implementation and cutover activities
- Develop and foster partnerships across the organization to deliver transformative solutions that support business strategies
- Lead planning and implementation of projects, including defining scope, goals, deliverables, and timelines
- Ensure effective financial control environment
- Coach and develop a team in business processes as well as Market Based Management ® philosophy and application
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Accounting, Finance, Economics or Business
- At least 8 years of previous experience in an Accounting or Finance role
- Project Leader – Planning or Implementation experience
- Previous Leadership/Supervisory experience (both direct and by influence)
- Previous experience gathering data, performing analysis, originating ideas, and applying a decision-making framework for presentation to key stakeholders
What Will Put You Ahead
- Financial reporting experience
- Experience with inventory valuation/cost accounting and/or month end accounting close
- Experience working with cross functional teams: including accounting, finance, IT, and operations
- SAP, Infor or other large ERP, integrated system experience
- Experience with business analysis and data visualization tools (i.e. Power BI, Tableau, Alteryx, SQL)
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf