3rd Shift Production Associate - Sheboygan, WI - $19/hr
3rd Shift Production Associate – Sheboygan, WI - $19/hr
If you are looking to start a career with a growing company, enjoy working in a team environment, and are safety-oriented, you might be Georgia-Pacific’s next Production Associate!
NEW INCREASED PAY RATE: $19/HR
Georgia-Pacific is looking for individuals dedicated to safety to join our team as Production Associate at our packaging facility in Sheboygan, WI. Candidates hired into the Production Associate role will contribute to the company’s success by helping on the corrugator, converting machines or in material handling. Workers will have opportunities to gain the skills and knowledge needed to advance into operator positions.
Candidates in this role are required to work overtime and weekend hours, as needed.
Georgia-Pacific is one of the nation’s leading corrugated box manufacturers. To learn more about our Corrugated Division, visit www.gppackaging.com/Corrugated.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Operating machines throughout the facility to include (a) setting up and/or assisting with slotting, feed, scoring, print, and die cutting sections as applicable, and (b) setting up and/or assisting with unitizing station and bundler on machines
- Ensuring proper placement of load tags and bottom sheets
- Ensuring correct stacking patterns, that all units are stacked neatly, and quantities are correct
- Monitoring board quality, including loose liner, warp, dimensions, caliper, and any other defects
- Submitting maintenance work orders to report repairs
- Assisting all team members throughout the plant as needed
- Completing general housekeeping duties to maintain a continuously safe and clean team work environment
- Reading a tape measure
- Performing tasks such as lifting, walking, climbing, stooping, standing, pushing and/or pulling for at least eight (8) hours a day
- Maintain strict adherence to safety rules and regulations, including wearing safety equipment
- Lifting/pulling up to 35 lbs
- Working in a manufacturing environment
- Work weekends, holidays and overtime (up to 4 additional hours per day) when needed or scheduled
What Will Put You Ahead
- High School Diploma or GED
- Six (6) months or more of experience working within a manufacturing or industrial environment
- One (1) or more years of experience working in the corrugated industry
- Experience operating mobile equipment