Phillips-Medisize is an end-to-end provider of innovation, development and manufacturing solutions to the pharmaceutical, diagnostics and medical device industries.
Our New Richmond, Wisconsin location is seeking a Quality Engineer to support manufacturing of injection molded parts and assembly. This position will help ensure that facility objectives are met by providing direction and leadership for all location quality functions through improved communication and systems utilized by external and internal customers and suppliers.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Lead AQP process and develop product quality criteria during new product introduction.
- Initiate and manage customer/internal corrective actions using data based, structured, problem solving methodology.
- Support quality functions of day to day manufacturing operations.
- Acknowledgment and understanding of all customer General Quality Agreements, General Quality Requirements and standards, as set by each customer
- Responsible for being a communication liaison between the customer and manufacturing facility
- Be a technical resource for the initiation and implementation of cost improvement plans on new and existing programs
- Implement systems and procedures that assure compliance with Quality Standards
- Development and implementation of statistical incoming and in-process sampling/control plans
The Experience You Will Bring
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Bachelor’s degree in an engineering/quality discipline (i.e. Biomedical, Mechanical, or Validation) OR 4+ years combination of education and experience
- Ability to travel to other facilities to support business needs
- This position is not eligible for visa sponsorship
What Will Put You Ahead
- Understanding of the project development process, associated terminology, and quality system requirements
- Experience in the medical manufacturing industry
- Experience analyzing statistical data
- 2+ years quality/regulatory experience
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf