Manager 1, Materials
Manages and leads materials group and drive MBM culture in the team, Use related tools to provide best service to our internal/external customers.
What You Will Do In Your Role
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide direction and leadership to Materials department including people management.
- Coordinate warehouse, shipping and receiving activities to ensure customer requirements and shipping demands are met.
- Maintain accurate finished goods, work-in-Progress and raw material inventories. Work with purchasing and accounting demartment to monintor ongoing cycle counting program. Coodinate annual physical inventory.
- Work with engineering and manufacturing to ensure timely communication of pilot builds and new program launches.
- Performs other related work as assigned by management.
- Lead ~13 staffs in Materials group.
- Review and approval all Materials group documents.
- Review and approve all Purchaser Request.
- Review and control 3rd Party CRD and End to End DSI and S&E scarp
The Experience You Will Bring
•Bachelor’s degree in Business, Operations or Supplier Chain Management or related field (concentrating on scheduling, materials management, customer service).
•Master Degree in above field.
WORK EXPERIENCE: REQUIRED:
- Related field experience 7 years minimum of FPCA or PCBA manufacturing experience
- Supervisory experience with a minimum of 3 years.
- Strong knowledge of ERP/MRP systems. SAP experience preferred.
SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Leadership skills including ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Decision making and priorization skills.
- Strong planning and organizing skills.
- Must be sensitive to the customer’s needs and show a sense of urgency to address customer issues.
- Ability to travel both domestically and internationally.
- Expertise in the use of Microsoft office
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and local language.