Responsible for the design and development of FPC products for customer solutions.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work with global team to understand requirements & provide design solutions
- Electrical Engineering analysis and simulation PCBA/FPCA schematic and component library creation
- High speed / high frequency multilayer PCB/FPC design layout and data output
- Create/modify 2D/3D models, drawing and BOMs.
- Follow product development process, cooperate with cross functional team to support customer product requirement
The Experience You Will Bring
- Master or Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineering
- Working experience: 3 ~ 5 years minimum of product design layout/CAM experience
- Previous high speed PCB or FPC layout / CAM Engineer experience
SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Operating Altium, Allegro, PADS or similar software Operating Genesis, Genflex, EzCAM or similar software
- Operating NX, Solidwork, AutoCAD or similar 2D/3D software
- Drawing skill : perform GD&T
- Identify solution to meet customer electrical and mechanical requirement