RELCO, located in Willmar, Minnesota, has recently joined the Koch family of companies as of November 2020. We are still the same local company we have been for 38 years and now have an expanded, improved benefit offerings.
Relco is currently seeking a Project Engineer to join their Willmar Team! This position will be responsible for providing overall technical information and support on projects and project management for our customers. In addition, this person is a main point of contact and is responsible to maintain a positive and cooperative relationship with our customers
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Design systems and specify components that perform safely and to contract specifications.
- Manage projects assigned to meet schedule and budget constraints.
- Maintain a positive and cooperative customer/RELCO relationship.
- During pre-commissioning and commissioning, coordinate and direct construction and automation process activities, and handle customer communication at the job site.
- Travel up to 35% of the time
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor's Degree in mechanical or chemical engineering or 4+ years relevant work experience in project management/ mechanical or chemical engineering
- 6+ months experience utilizing Microsoft Office Products (Word, Outlook, Excel, etc...)
- Ability to travel up to 35%
What Will Put You Ahead
- 2+ years experience managing projects
- Understanding of thermal dynamics
- Experience using AutoCad and Inventor
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf