Georgia-Pacific is currently looking for a Cost Engineer for the Projects and Engineering Center of Excellence Group. The Cost Engineer will be responsible for directly supporting projects in the area or cost management, forecasting, and analysis.
This position is home based.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Monitor, analyze, and work with the project team to control and improve project cost outcomes
- Identify trends, risks, and opportunities
- Forecast final financial outcomes
- Progress tracking; earned value analysis
- Collaborate with Project Controls Team to determine cost impacts in areas of scheduling, estimating, risk, and change management
- Maintain project reporting and ad hoc requests for Project and Leadership Teams
- Collaborate with key project partners and vendors to ensure fully integrated and accurate cost management
The Experience You Will Bring
- Experience managing or supporting construction projects
- Project Cost Engineer experience
What Will Put You Ahead
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Engineering, Construction/Building Science, or Business/Finance/Accounting
- AACEI certification as a Certified Cost Professional (CCP)
- EcoSys software experience
- Qlik software experience
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf