Product Distribution Coordinator
Guardian Industries is a diversified global manufacturing company headquartered in Auburn Hills, Michigan, with leading positions in float glass, fabricated glass products, fiberglass insulation and other building materials for commercial, residential and automotive markets. Guardian is at the forefront of innovation, including development of high-performance glass coatings and other advanced products.
Guardian, its subsidiaries and affiliates employ 18,000 people and operate facilities throughout North America, Europe, South America, Asia, Africa and the Middle East. Guardian offers an entrepreneurial environment for risk-takers and results-oriented individuals and a unique culture that focuses on results, playing to win and rewarding employees for their commitment to excellence. We are presently recruiting for a Product Distribution Coordinator who will thrive in this culture.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Manage the distribution of Guardian products to meet defined inventory targets and customer service levels for assigned product families.
- Proactively maintain a product replenishment schedule that covers all customer demands and facilitates an efficient order management (ATP) process
- Effectively collaborate with Guardian Customer Service and Plant Planning to continuously improve quality of service and overall cost-to-serve.
- Scheduling dock and inbound loads at the plants
- Develop and implement optimal stocking levels through on-going analysis and balancing of customer demands, replenishment lead times and supply chain constraints
- Translate independent forecasts into a rolling 180-day intercompany distribution demand and manage the input of that demand into the regional planning system to facilitate rough cut planning processes.
- Partner with Guardian Customer Service and Plant planning to manage exceptional, unplanned supply and demand related gaps.
- Work cross functionally to effectively measure, analyze and sustainably eliminate systematic failures to drive continuous improvement.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Supply Chain Management, Procurement or another related field
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient in Microsoft office
- Advanced analytical skills, including the ability to prepare and analyze databases and spreadsheets to make business decisions and recommendations to leadership.
- Proven ability to be detail oriented
- Proven ability to work on cross functional teams
What Will Put You Ahead
- 2-3 years related experience preferred
- Detailed knowledge of company proprietary software specifically, World Glass, preferred
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf