Salesforce Technical Architect
This job posting is no longer active.
KAES is seeking a Salesforce Technical Architect to join our IT Group. This position will allow the successful candidate to work with other IT capabilities to develop and promote architectural principles and to align IT solutions to long-term business needs. Being a market-based company, KAES is keenly aware that technology is impacting the marketplace and our business. KAES IT shall continue to understand, synthesize, and recommend existing and emerging technologies that will enhance the value that KAES can create for its customers. In addition, this role will help set a new direction for information technology support of the commercial capabilities.
KAES and its subsidiaries market and distribute more than 13 million tons of fertilizer products annually worldwide. From an IT perspective, this creates a wealth of opportunities to develop and apply your skills and to explore a variety of career paths.
This role will collaborate with customers and team members to help develop solutions for current and future business needs on the Salesforce platform. The successful candidate for this role will need to have an entrepreneurial mindset, technical skills, and excellent critical and analytical thinking skills.
The Salesforce Technical Architect is an IT Professional who will understand the priority of the business and improve capabilities, eliminate waste, and capture additional revenue opportunities. The Salesforce Technical Architect will drive changes in KAES on the Salesforce platform to meet key, long-term business strategies.
This role is open to remote/ work from home candidates with preference in Wichita, Reno, Dallas, or Atlanta.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Salesforce Solution Architecture
- Salesforce Deployment Strategy
- KAES Salesforce Technical Roadmap
- Member of The KAES Salesforce Governance Team
- KAES Salesforce Standards, Patterns & Practices
- Working with Business Analysts and technical resources to refine application development requirements
- Provide recommendations to improve functional, technical, and architectural designs
- Strong communication skills
- Proactively share knowledge on potential improvements to business and/or technology processes with customers and peers
The Experience You Will Bring
- 4 years experience as a Senior Application Developer, technical lead, or team subject matter expert
- 4 years experience in: Salesforce.com platform, Apex, Visualforce, and Metadata Deployment Tools and APIs
- 4 years leading and/or participating in all phases of the software development lifecycle (requirements gathering, analysis, design, documentation of functional and technical specifications, development, prototyping, testing, deployment) to deliver high quality, scalable and complex business solutions using Salesforce.com
- 4 years experience optimizing and expanding Salesforce.com functionality using standard configuration or development leveraging SOQL, SOSL and other coding language
- 3+ years experience with architecting simple to complex distributed systems/solutions
- Experience with modern API design (REST, asynchronous and concurrent systems)
What Will Put You Ahead
- 2+ years experience in creating and supporting Salesforce Communities
- 4+ years experience planning and managing sandbox to production deployments of applications and interfaces
- 4+ years of work experience developing business applications in an object-oriented environment
- 4+ years experience with advanced understanding of the Salesforce.com data model and how and when to create custom objects vs. using Salesforce out-of-the-box functionality
- 2+ years of experience working on custom end-to-end SFDX projects
- 4+ years of experience integrating external data with Salesforce using the SOAP/REST/Bulk APIs and Event Driven Architecture
- Strong technical background and application development experience in building high quality, scalable and complex enterprise business solutions on Force.com with additional experience with a C-style language; UI experience with HTML and CSS
- Strong software development skills and fundamentals such as knowledge of data structures, object-oriented programming, relational database design and design patterns
- Experience configuring Salesforce.com and developing Force.com business applications as part of collaborative team
- Experience developing using the Agile/Scrum methodology
- Experience with modern Authentication and Authorization protocols (OAuth 2.0, OpenID Connect, SAML)
- Experience with security best practices (OWASP)
- Bachelor’s Degree, Computer Science, Engineer, Math/Physics, MIS or CIS
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This role is eligible for variable pay based on performance and other related factors. Variable pay may be issued as a monetary bonus or in another form.
Employees may be eligible to participate in our benefits programs which include: medical, dental, vision, flexible spending accounts and health savings accounts, life insurance, AD&D, disability, retirement, paid vacation, paid parental leave and educational assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline.
For this position we anticipate paying $130,000 to $170,000 per year.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf
This job posting is no longer active.