Junior Field Service Technician – Europe
- You will be responsible for the installation supervision, troubleshooting and maintenance recommendations to our customers at customers’ job sites.
- Apply operational and functional knowledge of mass transfer and separation equipment.
- Demonstrate good mechanical aptitude with the ability to learn new mechanical systems.
- Travelling on a regular basis to customer job sites.
- Become trusted adviser to the customer, applying solid interpersonal skills.
- Advise the customer regarding spare parts and suggest future service.
- You will be expected to at times to work at height climbing stairs / ladders or catwalks, in confined space and work in outdoor environments at job.
- Responsible for meeting all the safety, health and performance training requirements.
- You must be actively committed to environmental, health and safety programs.
- As and when necessary to contact customers to help promote our products.
- Background in mechanical engineering field
Ideally you have a first experience and worked with mass transfer and separation equipment. If you don’t have this experience, an experience in a related field in the oil and gas industry could be an asset.
Ability to travel approx. 75% of the time.
Have good verbal and written English.
- Degree in mechanical engineering from an accredited college or university and a first work experience in mass transfer and separation domain.
- Ability to work in unusual conditions, like climbing up stairs and ladders, in confined space and work in hot and cold working environment.
- Speak more than one European language (Spanish/Portuguese preferred or Arabic).
Koch-Glitsch is a complete solutions provider with extensive knowledge, experience, and unique capabilities. Across the chemical, petrochemical, refining, gas processing, pharmaceutical and specialty chemical industries, Koch-Glitsch is recognized as a global leader. We back every product with decades of proven performance, unrivalled research and development capabilities, and expert service and support. Our expertise includes:
·Phase separation equipment
We are seeking a Junior Service Technician, who will be trained to work on site in Europe. The position will be located in Arles (France).
What You Will Do In Your Role
The Experience You Will Bring
What Will Put You Ahead