Sr Engineer, Maintenance
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Resp for smooth running of all plant equipment.
- Ensure the safety measure in place on time.
- Resp for continue improvement of equipment efficiency base on economic analysis.
- Resp for the machine maintenance plan’s updating and implementation.
- Actively Join the activity in solving process issues.
- Resp for related facility maintenance.
- Assists plant improvements and expansions
- Train and coach subordinates
- Carry out other assignments from supervisors.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor’s degree and above in mechanical related area
- Over 15 years in sheet metal equipment maintenance management role
- Ever leading a small team in similar working scope.
- Deep tech background in maintenance of punching machine, CNC machining center, EDM, press brakes, shearing machine, deburring machine, resistant welding machines
- Be Familiar with MS offices application.
- Good command of English, both in oral and written.
- Soft skill needed: Good integrity Open/clear minded, able to think out of box Good analytic capability. Hands on working style. Be eager to learn new tech. Action, result oriented
What Will Put You Ahead
- Good command and knowledge of IT system, as well software skill is plus.