Quality Assurance Engineer
Chentronics is now hiring for a Quality Assurance Engineer in Norwich, New York. The Quality Assurance Engineer's role is to create and maintain databases, collect data, and analyze findings. They are a key team member to assure compliance to Corporate Information Technology standards and the Chentronics ISO 9001 Quality System. This role is not open to visa sponsorship.
Chentronics designs and manufactures Flame Safety and High Energy Ignition systems. Our products are used on flares, burners, pilots, and gas turbines. We offer safe and hazardous area systems tailored to utilities, petrochemical, and industrial requirements. With our OEM partners, Chentronics systems have proven in thousands of installations worldwide that our state-of-the-art solutions are the high-performance, cost-effective answer to your toughest application challenges. More than 40 years of innovation and practical experience with fuels from gas to coal to bunker-grade crude has made us an industry leader in High Energy Ignition. You can learn more at www.chentronics.com.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Work with multi-functional teams to ensure quality processes are followed and documented, including guiding colleagues to track products, NCRs (Non-Conformance Reports), and non-conforming materials.
- Use Microsoft Access, Excel, and other tools to ensure integrity of serial number tracking - often there is coordination with external vendors.
- Maintain all Chentronics databases and report directly to the President to ensure independence and authority.
- Communicate and collaborate with the team.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology, or related discipline
- Experience using Microsoft Office, including Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Experience using Microsoft Access
- Knowledge or experience with ISO 9001 and/or regulated products
- Experience managing databases and making custom interfaces
- Must be able to see colors and have good eyesight for small detail
What Will Put You Ahead
- ASQ Certification (American Society for Quality) or equivalent
- 3+ years of experience managing databases in a work environment
- Experience with Salesforce.com
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf