HR Service Center Agent
This role will be responsible for helping employees, supervisors and leaders with HR and IT issues. At KGS, we have worked diligently to bring meaningful work to our first responders to provide immediate solutions to complex technical situations. Additionally, this role will act as the IT subject matter expert for the team.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Provide high quality Customer Service to customers by building relationships and trust through appropriate communication and responsive service while troubleshooting complex IT issues.
- Be able to provide HR inquiry and transactional support to all employees, managers, and the HR community (our consumers) in your region
- Conveying troubleshooting steps and information to customers via phone calls, chat and email.
- Troubleshooting complex technical problems and properly documenting all customer requests via a ticketing system.
- Providing first level support for all IT related needs such as:
- Software and hardware installs, general support, and troubleshooting for remotely resolvable issues. Including Microsoft products and business specific applications.
- Wireless device support and troubleshooting, including Apple, and Android products.
- Printer and Scanning troubleshooting.
- Assist in identifying process improvement opportunities, both within and outside our group.
- Adhere to Knowledge Centered Support (KCS) practices to create and update knowledge articles
The Experience You Will Bring
- Fluency in English and Spanish is required
- Associate degree or higher OR have completed of a minimum of two (2) years of college
- A minimum of one (1) year of experience working in a professional environment working on HR, IT or other Customer transactions and/or inquiries
- Experience using MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Experience communicating with all levels of an organization
- Experience researching, troubleshooting and resolving consumer inquiries
- Experience collaborating and working on a team with a high level of accountability for self and others
- Experience working in a Call Center/Service Center/Shared Services Center
- Experience working with an HCM platform (Infor, SAP, etc.) and Case Management System (ServiceNow, etc)
- CompTIA A+ and N_
- Two (2) or more years of experience in an IT technician or IT customer support role
- Experience with Scripting/automation tools (i.e.: Python, Ruby, Powershell)