LEAD PRODUCT SUPPORT SPECIALIST
KBX Technology Solutions provides logistics solutions for its customers through innovative technology that help deliver actionable intelligence, eliminate waste and redundancies, and create greater operational efficiencies in the marketplace. KBX Technology Solutions is a subsidiary of KBX – a Koch Industries Inc. company – and complements all KBX subsidiaries (Rail, Logistics, and International) to drive enhanced data and analytics across the global supply chain for customers. Based in Wichita, Kansas, Koch Industries is one of the largest private companies in America, with estimated annual revenues as high as $115 billion, according to Forbes.
As a Lead Product Support Specialist, you will focus on Product Technical support (Level-2) knowledge management, knowledge sharing and customer communication. You will work collaboratively with Customer Success, Product, and the Cloud Ops teams.
A successful candidate will be a member of the IT Customer Support team supporting a suite of SaaS products. This individual will be expected to build and foster effective relationships with Product Teams and Customer Success teams for product knowledge and technical documentation. Solid communication, trouble-shooting skills, understanding of Cloud technologies and relationship management skills will be key to your success in this role.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Be the single point of contact for IT Customer Onsite Support and work with KTC Offshore Lead on any questions or process improvements
- Manage Shift schedules for KBX Tech Level-2 team, including any vacations and permissions
- Identify any training opportunities for the team
- Engage with product teams on their Sprint/Release reviews and provide any customer feedback or process improvement recommendations
- Responsible for identifying any tools the support team would need to perform the support effectively as the product matures
- Responsible for tracking and improving the Customer Support KPIs defined by the Support Manager.
- Increase focus on preventive maintenance by leveraging the Support reports to address repeating issues through knowledge articles or enhancements.
- Be the product expert and provide technical and non-technical (functional questions) support via tickets, phone, and chat.
- Analyze, track, and resolve customer questions in a prompt manner to ensure the highest level of client satisfaction.
- Document problem resolution steps, compile, and update user documentation, including but not limited to training materials, technical manuals, technical support FAQs.
- Be available for on-call rotation support for after hours
- Maintain a deep understanding of the product and communicate with customers about the most relevant features/functionality for their specific business needs
The Experience You Will Bring
- 5+ year of experience leading technical support teams, interacting with customers during outage or crisis situations.
- 2+ years of experience in Enterprise IT support roles or similar.
- 1+ year of experience with any ticketing system such as Service Now, Sales Force, Zira, Zendesk etc.
- 1+ year of experience with SQL and database concepts
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience with Datadog monitoring and reporting
- Experience supporting Micro Services architecture
- Knowledge of Angular UI framework
- Knowledge of any transportation domains
- Experience with any transportation products like OTM, Mercurygate
- Experience with any programming languages like J2EE, .Net Framework(C#) development etc and understanding of API concepts such as SOAP, REST etc.
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information:www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf