- Perform data analysis and implement process improvements.
- Coordinate manufacturing teams
- Problem solving, facilitator and lead for the team to make things happen
- Variation analysis, head count balance, ramping plans, new products introduction commitments
- Understand, support and contribute to the current Molex Total Quality Management Systems (TQM), Six Sigma, International Organization of Standards (ISO) and Environment, and/or Health and Safety Management Systems (EH&S) following established policies and procedures.
- Understand, follow and respect the provisions described in Molex Code of Conduct and Ethics, LFT (Federal Labor Law), RIT (Internal Labor Regulation) and other regulations applicable to Molex Mexico. Know and follow the evacuation plan and emergency response plan. Avoid unsafe acts to minimize accidents.
- Management skills and people management experience
- Data analysis and process improvement
- Knowledge of 5's and Lean Manufacturing
- Standard Time Calculations
- Statistical Control
- Analysis and Design of Tooling, Devices
- Balance and Optimize Production Lines
- Routine and BOM structure strong knowledge
- 5 years of experience as Manufacturing Manager
- 5 years of experience as an electronic assembly process Engineer.
- Fiber optic experience
- Use and Knowledge of Advanced Product Quality Planning. (APQP)
- Knowledge of International Quality Standards (ISO, QS, TS)
- Drive analysis and Application of Corrective Actions (RAC, RDP, 8'D)
- Selection and Qualification of Suppliers
- Bachelor’s degree in Electronics, Mechatronics or Industrial Engineering
- English Fluent, Professional level