Technical Service Administrator
This job posting is no longer active.
OnPoint Digital Solutions is looking for a Technical Services Administrator to join our team in Louisville, Colorado. The Technical Services Administrator will have the opportunity to be part of a fast-growing technology start-up within a large and stable company and work with industrial clients across a broad set of companies. This role will drive the delivery of sensor installations and data to customers and internal engineering teams working to deploy a large-scale commercial software platform.
The Technical Services Administrator is essential in helping create, evaluate, and manage technical service procedures, installations, and aftermarket activities surrounding our Zolo product lines. The Technical Services Administrator is responsible for creating and managing service documentation from installation plans to routine service procedures utilizing document control software. This is a technical role requiring a deep understanding of the processes required to install and service a laser-based sensor system in an industrial environment. This role is not open to visa sponsorship.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Contribute as a member of the OnPoint Service team supporting high level goals of efficient field installations and services, install base system health analysis and remote support, and generating continual revenue through aftermarket sales.
- Work with the Service, Sales, and Engineering teams to evaluate product installation potential in industrial environments.
- Interface with internal engineering teams and customers to create plans and ensure specifications are met for product installations in the field.
- Organize service project drawings, documentation, schedules, correspondences, etc. in shareable software locations (e.g. SharePoint, MS Teams).
- Communicate with multiple departments and customer contacts to complete Zolo product installations and maintenance.
- Maintain service documentation revisions and organization for internal and externally shared product documentation.
The Experience You Will Bring
- 3+ years of technical experience in industrial environments installing, maintaining, or servicing electro-mechanical equipment
- Degree in an engineering-related discipline or equivalent work experience
- Experience creating technical documentation with Windows-based software tools (Microsoft Project, Office Suite, Visio)
- Must be able to travel 15-25%
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience with hands-on installation and troubleshooting of software and hardware in complex systems
- Experience with sensor systems involving optical components
- Experience with software qualification testing and laboratory testing
- Project management and good writing skills
- Ability to manage several projects with dynamically changing schedules
This role is eligible for variable pay based on performance and other related factors. Variable pay may be issued as a monetary bonus or in another form.
Employees may be eligible to participate in our benefits programs which include: medical, dental, vision, flexible spending accounts and health savings accounts, life insurance, AD&D, disability, retirement, paid vacation, paid parental leave and educational assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline.
For this position we anticipate paying $20.00 to $40.00 per hour.
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf
This job posting is no longer active.