Director, Product Management
Our Micro Solutions Business Unit (MSBU) is seeking a Group Manager or Director to develop and implement the strategic market for “Automotive Tier 1&2” for our MSBU solutions assigned globally. This position will work with sales team / BDM to broaden our scope of MSBU. The group manager or Director acts as a focal point for market knowledge, profitability, forecast, commercialization, and planning.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Manage all related strategic activities within assigned market and product. Develop and implement strategic business plans to achieve key revenue, share and profit goals for assigned market and product especially in the “Automotive ADAS market”.
- Develop and implement strategic product and marketing plans targeting markets, industries, and customers.
- Increase profits and market share of assigned product line. Track progress to plan for profit.
- Improve profit and return on investment of assigned product line. Lead cost reduction, capacity planning.
- Review and approve special price requests and develop pricing strategies for new and existing products.
- Manage new development activity associated with growing the life of assigned product line.
- Develop product promotion and commercialization plans including, sales tools, literature, and distribution training.
- Lead a team of multiple disciplines (Engineering, marketing, sales and operations) and drive tactical execution. Not only for marketing and needs knowledge of PDP and VDA related to the Auto industry
The Experience You Will Bring
- 10+ years Working experience and Product marketing experience
- Job experience which required the following two: Connector industry and Automotive
- Work experience in Electronics or Electrical components where using English as global standard language
- Positive and logical thinking way and strong business moral
- Communication and negotiation skills which required for driving new business development
- Communicate with different teams, sharing the vision/purpose/activities to have the same objectives.
- Flexible to understand/accept the difference in business culture by segment.
- Strong passion and intelligence to drive profitable growth
- Strong knowledge about Molex capability, product, market.
- Auto PDP, VDA and How to manage the Auto related test required from Tier 1/2
- Bachelor degree or higher
- Education in foreign country (native English) or overseas working experience is preferred
- Fluent English skill is required in additional to Chinese language skill. Business level Japanese language skill is preferred