Koch-Glitsch is now hiring for a Fabrication Manager for their Wichita, KS facility.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Responsible for all functions of fabrication including cutting, punching, forming, cap assembly, as well as any online crating functions
- Leading a team of supervisors and individual contributors to perform all related responsibilities under these categories
- Developing direct reports and create value through shared management and vision of the manufacturing process
- Facilitating resolution with any manufacturing related issues
- Supporting and assisting the team by focusing on schedules, velocity tracking, and dependency management
- Anticipating bottlenecks, clarifying project priorities, identifying risks, and escalating issues that cannot be internally resolved
- Defines all workflows, communicate documented processes, and ensure all practices are being refined and tuned with learnings
- Identifies the best tools and technologies to help manage workflow and optimizes their implementation and deployment
- Identifies processes that can improve project efficiency and act as a change agent for them
- Contributes to long- and short-form integration proposals and topline concepts
- Reduces expenses and increases productivity across all functions
- Ensures all employees meet or exceed expectations including production and safety items
- Establishes a vision and goals for the ETO fabrication group
- Communicates problems to senior management
- Establishes workflow policies that enhance speed and efficiency without compromising product delivery or production safety
The Experience You Will Bring
- Previous experience in a management/leadership role OR project management experience
What Will Put You Ahead
- Bachelor's or associate's degree in business, logistics, systems engineering, supply chain management or similar
- 5+ years' of experience working in a similar role
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf