Phillips-Medisize LLC is seeking a Manufacturing Engineer to Support medical device manufacturing operations in the effort to insure optimum engineering of Injection Molded projects/programs to meet customer and manufacturing requirements.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Functions as a liaison with project engineering, manufacturing and the customer regarding the implementation of programs, both molding and/or secondary operations
- Create and monitor project timelines
- Provide technical support/solutions to manufacturing processes, manage to established yield and throughput, and drive for cost reduction and optimal quality
- Coordinate, direct and lead engineering efforts to ensure optimum engineering of projects/programs to meet customer and manufacturing requirements
- Demonstrate effective problem-solving techniques, using creative, critical thinking, and collaborative methods and interface with customers on a regular basis to resolve issues
- Facilitate communication between customer, sales, engineering functions, outside vendors, manufacturing and multi-divisional groups
- Maintain cost control and profitability through interaction with the accounting group, sales and our customers
- Facilitate and support facility and manufacturing safety, environmental and ergonomics efforts
- Travel to other facilities may be required to support business needs
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering and 4+ years of project lead experience; OR 8+ years of project lead experience
- 5+ years of experience in areas such as injection molding, tooling, materials, manufacturing, quality, and design in a medical device environment
What Will Put You Ahead
- Bachelor’s degree in mechanical or plastics engineering
- Ability to use CAD to determine if tooling, equipment and part designs meet requirements
- Effective use of problem solving tools to determine root cause
- Ability to manage multiple large-scale projects
- Clear and concise verbal, written and presentation communication
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf