HR Business Partner - Darlington Dixie Plate Plant
This job posting is no longer active.
HR Business Partner – Darlington Dixie Plate Plant
The Georgia-Pacific Continuous Manufacturing Group has an opening for a Human Resource Business Partner to join their Dixie HR team, primarily supporting the Darlington, SC plate facility. The HR business partner will work in partnership with all levels of the organization and is expected to be a strategic business partner for facility leadership. This position will drive human resource initiatives designed to support continuous improvement of performance in the Dixie plate system. The Darlington plate facility is in an exciting time expanding their manufacturing capacity significantly to meet a market that continues to increase. With the expansion project and other exciting transformation at Darlington, the HRBP will need to be onsite 75% of the time to support the current needs of the facility.
Darlington and neighboring Florence, SC provide a positive environment to live and work. The area has a thriving theater, art and concert scene. As well as local culinary and is a short 1-hour day trip to Myrtle Beach.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Proactively coach and come along side Leaders to drive results through the disciplined application of MBM
- Partner with manufacturing plant leadership, considered an effective and valued business partner in advancing our MBM culture to best attract, motivate, develop and retain a diverse group of employees
- Own the labor strategy for the base operations plate facility and current expansion.
- Identify talent gaps (individually and organizationally) that are obstacles to superior results and coach supervisors on the development of gap closure plans
- Constructively challenging situations and behaviors that are not consistent with our Guiding Principles and, The Code of Conduct.
- Provide strategic guidance to leaders in areas of change management and employee development including but not limited to; individual performance development, career and talent development
- Drive innovation in HR functions and processes
- Be “forward thinking” to anticipate needs and issues before they arise.
- Successfully address employee relations matters developing within facility
- Identify HR Compliance risks and develop gap closure plans to address risks while implementing a systematic approach to maintaining compliance
The Experience You Will Bring
- Demonstrated knowledge (through specific HR experience) of HR fundamentals
- Ability to truly engage with operations and leadership team members with true business partner involvement
- Self-motivated to embrace/define/drive continuous improvement in how you and the HR team serves the business
- Results oriented person with excellent communication skills, initiative, and personal accountability
- Ability to challenge leaders, be confident and well-versed in moving the plant along with the company's vision
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills and past accomplishments consistent with our culture--especially in working with manufacturing operational leaders in a non-union manufacturing plant.
- Experience with supporting business and company changes, while being progressive and dynamic with critical thinking
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business, or other related discipline
- 3+ years of Human Resources experience
- Previous HR experience working in a manufacturing or industrial environment
- 10% travel
What Will Put You Ahead
- More than 5 years of experience in a human resources generalist, manager or equivalent role
- Experience working with a non-union work force
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf
This job posting is no longer active.