Merger & Acquisition Associate
INVISTA is seeking an Analyst to support Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A) within our Strategy & Business Develop group. In this highly collaborative role, the Analyst will participate in supporting our business through strategy development, origination, analysis, and due diligence of investment opportunities. Successful candidates will have demonstrated entrepreneurial, strategic thinking, complex problem solving, and critical thinking skills while proactively driving results.
Preferred location is Wichita, KS but secondary locations could be Atlanta/Kennesaw, GA or Houston, TX.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Develop point-of-views on new market and product segments and originate, analyze, value, and propose potential value creation opportunities
- Conduct research and analysis to assess the competitive landscape, trends, strategic fit, and potential risks of proposed acquisitions
- Develop and maintain dashboards and presentations that track and analyze industry M&A activity
- Develop and present financial models and tools to value potential opportunities to both technical and non-technical audience
- Manage the M&A pipeline and coordinate communication with internal and external stakeholders
- Project management and analysis in due diligence and negotiation
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Business, Finance, Economics or Engineering
- 2+ years of corporate development, market analysis or decision-making support experience
- High proficiency using MS Excel, including economic analysis and cash flow modeling
- Ability to travel up to 25%
What Will Put You Ahead
- Knowledge of petro-chemical, engineering materials, synthetic fiber or other relevant markets
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf