Do you have a long-term vision for your career? Take charge of your career and join a growing organization with a unique culture that champions entrepreneurship and rewards individual success. We are looking for candidates who want to create long term value, who are not afraid to challenge the status quo, and who want to find fulfillment in what they do. At Koch, 90% of earnings are reinvested in the company so that we can create opportunities and long-term value for our customers, employees, and society. Our culture is defined by the Market-Based Management® philosophy which guides everyday decision making and provides employees with opportunities to contribute and personally benefit from the value they create.
We are seeking a Senior Accountant with strong project management and accounting skills to join our team. This role can be based at any of our Corporate Office locations in Wichita, KS, Atlanta, GA, Lisle, IL, or Auburn Hills, MI. The Koch Global Accounting group works across various Koch businesses to develop standard processes and leverage technology to solve complex problems for our Finance Organization. This particular role will help transform and support processes for intercompany loans, transactions and restructuring, tax accounting, pension accounting and reporting, and impairment review, amongst others.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Lead and collaborate on projects to standardize processes across Koch businesses
- Provide guidance on treatment for complex accounting topics
- Support month-end closing activities in a timely and accurate manner, ensure compliance with company policies and meet closing deadlines
- Apply appropriate internal controls in a changing business transformational environment
- Provide financial reporting to stakeholders in tax, consolidations, and finance
- Work with external auditors and support annual audit process
- Work with business leaders to build strategic relationships with key partners
The Experience You Will Bring
- At least 2 years of Corporate Accounting or Financial Reporting experience
- Experience working on complex, cross-capability projects
- Proficiency with Microsoft products such as Excel, Outlook, Power Point, Word and Teams
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience leading projects
- Ability to develop critical partnerships and drive mutually beneficial results
- Experience managing intercompany loan portfolios, tax accounting, and other complex accounting topics
- Experience with Kyriba
- Experience with OneStream
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf