Phillips-Medisize Costa Mesa, LLC is seeking an experienced Facilities Supervisor to support our medical manufacturing facility in Costa Mesa, Ca. This position will lead facility techs in support of this large manufacturing facility.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Responsible for supervising and leading coordination efforts around the day-to-day maintenance and repair of buildings, grounds, and associated equipment.
- Leads the efforts that installs, inspects, repairs, and maintains building systems, including mechanical, electrical, plumbing, HVAC, safety, and waste management.
- Coordinates with all levels of management and employees for any and all facility related activities within the Organization.
- Develops and maintains preventative maintenance systems for equipment, buildings, and grounds, and facility systems in compliance with Property management guidelines.
- Perform scheduled preventative maintenance on facilities and equipment.
- Responsible for handling all facilities issues.
- Responsible for coordinating with outside vendors and sub-contractors, including wo.
- Organize and track all new hire locker set-up and toolbox distribution.
- Coordinate activities to comply with Environmental Health & Safety requirements for the facility
- Initiating purchase orders, obtain approval and place orders for parts and supplies that are required for maintenance and repair.
- Complying with all safety requirements including manufacturing practices and procedures, standard operating procedures and manufacturing documentation.
- Develop and coordinate outside subcontractors to do work that is beyond the facilities capability or time constraints
- Assist with procurement and installation of equipment.
The Experience You Will Bring
- 2+ years’ experience in a leadership role, with proven hands-on leadership.
- 4+ years’ experience in a maintenance role or facilities role.
- Experienced with operating a forklift per the OSHA regulations.
What Will Put You Ahead
- 5+ years’ experience in a maintenance or facilities role in a manufacturing environment; working with automation, injection molding technology, and in a clean room environment highly desired.
- SAP PM Maintenance Experience
- Great written and oral communication skills; must have the ability to communicate effectively and project a professional image when giving and taking information in writing and in person.
- A high level of attention to detail.
- Thorough understanding of GMP
- Strong organization skills, Follow-up skills, and negotiation skills.
- Good analytical skills including the ability to identify potential problems, and address effectively.
- Excellent team building skills and the ability to interact with all levels of employees, customers, and vendors.
- Ability to give and follow verbal and written instructions.
- Ability lead projects, and drive completion on-time and within budget.
- Proficient in ALL MS Office applications.
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf