Reliability Specialist-Rotating Equipment
Georgia Pacific is seeking a motivated and self-driven Reliability Specialist- Rotating Equipment to join our team in Monticello, MS. The primary purpose of this role is to improve the performance of the rotating equipment assets performance on-site and manage the PDM program for rotating equipment assets. The Reliability Specialist -Rotating Equipment is responsible for developing, optimizing, and implementing equipment stewardship strategies and programs that will maximize asset value creation, safe equipment operation, and controlled cost of ownership for the various assets supported.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Provide leadership to establish and driving reliability principles and best work practices
- Establish equipment performance expectations and measure overall equipment performance
- Monitor Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) and metrics for proactive identification and resolution of reliability issues
- Support QA\QC activities for major overhauls as well as quality/precision repairs to critical rotating equipment for production units
- Work with production to identify key areas for reliability improvements, develop action plans, and work to integrate the rotating equipment reliability program to support production goals
- Provide technical support to all Reliability Engineers, and Maintenance on mechanical repairs, troubleshooting problems, and equipment installation issues
- Provide technical support to the Engineering department on the selection of mechanical equipment based on reliability improvements and industry best practices
- Review and communicate business economics impact of reliability issues and improvements
- Provide economic justification of alternative solutions, conclusions, and approaches to solving equipment problems
- Conduct shop inspections and validations, technical guidance and overview, scope of work review and approval for key rotating equipment assets repairs and/or overhauls
- Designing and operating rotating equipment, reading and interpreting pump curves, engineering drawings, blueprints, and schematics
The Experience You Will Bring
- 5 years or more of asset or equipment reliability experience within a manufacturing environment
- Experience executing rotating equipment reliability programs (experience must include: installation, operation, and predictive and preventative maintenance)
- Experience with a Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS)
What Will Put You Ahead
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or higher
- Level one lubrication certification from Noria or equivalent
- Level one vibration analysis certification
- Experience in the application of predictive technologies, such as vibration analysis, infrared thermography, lubrication analysis, ultrasound, etc.
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf
This role is not eligible for VISA sponsorship